Staff Member - West Quay
Join us and you'll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far.
- If you've visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what's involved in working here.
- But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role.
- Specific responsibilities that involve serving customers include working behind the counter on the till and being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.Candidates must be over 18years due to shift pattern.
- To join us as a Crew Member you’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must.
- You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness.
- The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential.
- Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.