With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
- Building relationships with your customers is key and you’ll play an important part in meeting their unique healthcare needs.
- Your main responsibilities will be ensuring the smooth running of the dispensary, dispensing medication effectively and safely, managing stock levels and be another expert for our customers to talk to, providing healthcare advice and services at the counter.
- You’ll also assist with sales and general store duties including product displays and cash transactions.
- As every day is different, you could find yourself getting involved with everything from acting as the first point of contact for customers, managing high volume dispensing transactions for local care homes to dealing with operational queries from GP surgeries.
- As a Pharmacy Assistant, you will be friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have the required MCA and NVQ2 qualifications, we offer excellent training and support to help our trainees work towards a nationally recognised qualification.
- Experience is not essential but a desire to improve the health and wellbeing of the people in your community is.
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Staff Discount
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel loans and more…