Trainee Technical Support
We have an opportunity for a bright individual, with aspirations of becoming a technology expert, to join our team.
As a Trainee within our Technical Support team you will be given a comprehensive introduction to the world of business technology and the many ways in which our customers use it. You will get the chance to attend training courses, and you’ll receive ongoing support to help you achieve additional accreditations and qualifications.
Recent graduates and trainees who have joined us have already completed network qualifications such as, CCNA, JNCIA and JNCIP, and various other manufacturer accreditations covering the areas of Virtualisation, Unified Communication, ect.
The learning doesn’t stop there. You will also spend time working in our NOC to boost your network knowledge and put your skills to the test. And in addition to the technical training, you’ll have the chance to develop strong communication skills and learn to negotiate effectively.
- Being a main point of contact for service enquiries
- Providing exceptional technical support to a varied customer base
- Testing equipment and configuring customer requirements
- Maintaining our outstanding fault rectification time by dealing with customer situations effectively and efficiently
- Working closely with colleagues to coordinate our field-based engineering team
- A keen interest in technology through education and/or experience
- A good telephone manner combined with excellent listening skills
- The ability to act professionally in demanding and challenging situations
- The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- This interesting and challenging position provides the ideal environment for you to develop skills across a wide range of areas including; Voice services and telephony, networking, cloud, mobile technologies, internet and security.