Waiter / Waitress
Since 1987, Ed’s Easy Diner has been a fun place – the place to get awesome burgers, the coolest shakes, and mouth-watering American style desserts while you kick back enjoy the sounds of the juke box. More than a quarter of a century later, that reputation still stands and that’s why the people we hire have to be the best.
If you’re hard working, passionate about food, and have a good sense of humour, you’ll enjoy working at Ed’s. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we do take what we do very seriously indeed.
- You will be passionate about delivering outstanding service in a diner environment to delight our guests
- You will have a positive outlook, be confident and enthusiastic
- You will thrive working under pressure and being part of a busy team
- You will have a good command of English and be eligible to work in the UK
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply
- A great working environment
A competitive hourly rate plus a share of card tips for the fantastic service you deliver to our guests
A free meal per shift
28 days’ paid holiday (when full time)
Comprehensive training so you feel confident and a valued team member
- Opportunities to develop to grow your career as we grow the brand
- Private Health Care