This job contributes to Subway® Store’s success by assisting the Trainee Manager/Deputy Manager/Store Manager/Area Manager in creating and maintaining the Subway® experience for our customers and all partners
- The Sandwich Artist is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with Subway® and Subway® Store’s guiding principles.
- Assists with developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution and measuring results
- Maintains at all times the Hours of Operation established for the store.
- Attends all meetings, seminars, and other business functions as mandated by the Company.
- Regularly inspects equipment and fixtures, inside and outside the store, to ensure they are in proper working order and good condition and reports and defects.
- Assists with providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities
- Uses all operational tools to achieve operational excellence in the store.
- Ensures adherence to Subway® corporate’s compliance standards, with particular focus on those standards relating to food safety.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community.
- Partner development/team building – Assists with providing partners with coaching, feedback and developmental opportunities and building effective teams
- Acts as an excellent role model, to the team, complying fully with the Subway®and Subway® Store standards
- Adheres to legal compliance requirements, during their shift.
- Adheres to all established Subway operational standards, during their shift.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with store team.