We’re looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our Team as Party Hosts.
- You’ll meet and greet our Party Groups ensuring that everything is set up correctly and that their visit runs smoothly.
- You’ll stay with the Party all the time they are in the centre. You’ll make sure they have everything they need to ensure they have a fantastic experience with us.
- As a Party Host, you’ll be interacting with our customers and their children whilst using every opportunity to enhance their bowling party experience – so your communications skills are crucial.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexible around working hours and shift pattern
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
- Sociable with an outgoing personality!
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Holiday – number of days per annum is dependent on number of hours worked
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling
- Perkbox – access to discounts with hundreds of Global Brands
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly Team Member Awards
- Long Service Awards
- Discounted food whilst on shift