Research and Innovation Marketing Officer
- Full Time
The Research and Enterprise Office (REO) supports and enables excellent research with impact to be conducted within this world-leading research intensive university, which is proud to be both top 20 for research excellence (REF 2014), and Gold rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework (2017).
- This is an exciting opportunity to join the University of Essex Research and Enterprise Team - to plan and develop business facing communication that promotes services based on university expertise and enhances its reputation in areas of research activity and strength.
- This includes development of case studies, scheme specific marketing, social media and relevant internal communications. These activities will aim to increase and enhance the level of University-business engagement.
- We are looking for a creative and innovative individual that can develop and successfully deliver business facing communications.
- You will have a professional approach to work with experience in a customer focused role, excellent communication and an interpersonal skill, efficient and well organised with experience of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Essential qualification requirements include an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience, a professional qualification in marketing/communications or substantial equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above.
This post is fixed-term until 31 August 2019 due to the nature of the funding, however there may be opportunities to extend beyond the initial term.
To search other KTP vacancies - see here: