Student Voice Coordinator
- Full Time
Solent Students’ Union has a vision that “Every student will have an excellent student experience at Solent University” which is underpinned by our mission to enrich the student experience through opportunities, support, influence and action. We are a close team of professionals who believe that every student matters and have great aspirations with increasing success.
- We are looking for a professional, passionate and enthusiastic person to join our Student Involvement team as a Student Voice Coordinator.
- This role is fundamental to the “Influence” theme of our new plan and will have responsibility for supporting students in core Union activities including democracy; academic representation and campaigning.
- The post holder will provide staff support to the Vice President of Education and will passionately believe in the benefits of representation and student leadership to our members, demonstrating an acute understanding of their importance in achieving our Vision and Mission.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills; a strong customer or membership focus and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- They will have the ability work on their own initiative as well as being a proactive team member with the ability to prioritise a changing workload.
- They will have excellent interpersonal skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to communicate complex information to students, officers, service managers and key University staff.
- They will believe that every student matters and clearly demonstrate a commitment to our organisational values.
For further information or an informal discussion on this post please contact David Woolley 023 82016433 at Solent Students’ Union.
We do not accept Cvs, please complete the application form (person specification and job description are also attached to help you complete the application form) available online or contact us for an application pack.