2 days left
- Full Time
Solent Students’ Union has a vision where every student will have an excellent student experience at Solent University.
We are a student led, registered charity guided by our values, we enrich the student experience through opportunities, support, influence and action.
We are recruiting for a Full Time Communications Coordinator. The successful candidate will join the Communications department who are at the heart of Union activities ensuring that all Union activity is communicated effectively with our 11,000 members. You will also be a key part of building and protecting the Unions reputations locally and nationally.
- Work closely with the Communications Manager in all aspects of the function of the Communications Department.
- To develop innovative ways to communicate with students and other stakeholders to drive increased awareness and engagement across all Union activities.
- To develop and coordinate the Union’s online presence working with the Communications Manager to develop a comprehensive social media plan.
- Ensure digital content is up to date, relevant and accessible.
- To create and implement annual communication and engagement plans for all Union departments.
- To promote the activities of the Students’ Union across all university sites, including; East Park Terrace; Warsash Maritime Academy; Below Bar and Student Residences.
- To ensure printed materials and communications sites are kept up to date and in good condition and that publicity across campus is current and relevant.
- To develop systems in support of producing and distributing marketing materials.
- To produce press releases about all aspects of the Union’s work as required.
- To monitor and report on the impact of communications and awareness campaigns.
- To co-ordinate events and projects as required.
For further information or an informal discussion regarding this position please contact James Sordillo, Communications Manager on 02382 016 436.
We do not accept Cvs, please complete the application form (person specification and job description are also attached to help you complete the application form) available online or contact us for an application pack.