5 days left
- Part Time
- To deliver a high standard of customer service, within the seafarer centre.
- You will be a confident ambassador for the Sailors’ Society.
- Ensure the centre runs smoothly and is clean and tidy at all times
- Serve refreshments to visitors and support them with the centres activities
- Make sure products are in date and displays are correct
- Ensure Sailors’ Society policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Help to coordinate events
- You will take pride in interacting with our service users and making quality hot drinks for them every day, delivering exceptional service to our visitors that is genuine, knowledgeable and efficient.
- You’ll be eager to learn more about the Sailors’ Society, and share this with our customers. You’ll champion our values – care about the seafarers, the community, the team and a job well done.
- You’ll make sure our service users feel well provided and cared for.
- You’ll make sure everything is working, as it should, troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- You’ll be keen to follow up on details, and be informed and aware of health & safety regulations and requirements. You’ll be part of a motivated, friendly team and be active in creating an open learning environment.
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion to execute exceptional customer service
- Communicate confidently to all
- Flexible approach
- Honest and open
- Willing to learn
- Reliable and Committed
- Show initiative