Christmas Sales Associate
Christmas is a wonderful time in our stores. It's a time when people with a real passion for quality customer service can help us create the perfect festive atmosphere: turning every moment into a sparkling, welcoming opportunity for Amazing Customer Experiences. Whether a customer is looking for jewellery, a watch or just 'something special', you'll make sure they leave with it gift-wrapped.
Of course, Christmas isn't just for customers. You'll get something special from us, too. This is an opportunity to gain fantastic retail experience, learning quickly about our products and gaining some real jewellery expertise that you can share with customers. During Christmas, lots of customers come to our stores simply to browse - you'll answer their questions, showcase our products and use your sales skills to help the team meet targets.
Spending Christmas with Signet could be just the start of a great career. Signet is the name behind H. Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis - so altogether, we have around 500 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and most exclusive watch and jewellery brands on the high street. But that's not all. We also have stores in the US, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we're the largest speciality retail jeweller in the world, by sales - so there could be lots more opportunities in the future.
- This year, we're asking Santa to bring us people with retail or customer service experience.
- While you may not specifically have jewellery experience, you will certainly have an interest in jewellery products and brands.
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude is essential, with a natural ability for striking up a conversation with a diverse range of customers.
- The rewards available mean that we can help make this a Christmas to remember.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including sales related commission scheme and a staff discount.