Sales Associate (Part Time)
What does it take to be a great Sales Associate? Our teams are made up of people with a real passion for quality customer service and for creating amazing customer experiences; people who work hard to develop outstanding product knowledge and real jewellery expertise that they can share with our customers.
Signet is the name behind H. Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis - so altogether, we have around 500 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and most exclusive watch and jewellery brands on the high street. But that's not all. We also have stores in the US, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we're the largest speciality retail jeweller in the world, by sales. Just imagine where your retail career could take you.
- As a committed and dedicated member of the team, you'll play a key role in helping the store to maintain performance and meet sales targets.
- As new products are introduced in store, you will build your knowledge to ensure that you can deal with every type of customer enquiry.
- You'll have a passion for delivering amazing customer service.
- While you may not specifically have jewellery experience, you will certainly have an interest in jewellery products and brands.
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude is essential, with a natural ability for striking up a conversation with a diverse range of customers.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including sales related commission scheme and a staff discount.
- The nature of our business also means you can sometimes work additional hours at times like peak trading periods, Bank Holidays and weekends.