Customer Assistant - Visual Merchandising
5 days left
- Part Time
People shop with their eyes, so it’s the job of our Visual Merchandising teams to keep our displays looking great and our product sales healthy. Stay on trend and on brand, and use your creative flair to showcase the very best we have to offer.
Products as good as ours deserve to be seen at their best – so it’s a good thing we can count on tireless inspiration like yours to create displays that catch customers’ eyes and fire up their imagination.
- Being a Visual Stylist at M&S is about balancing the creative and the practical. There are store designs and visual themes to work to, but it’s down to your vision and imagination to take them off the page and onto the sales floor. Better still, our huge product range gives you plenty of variety to play with as you cast your creative eye across all our departments.
- In short, this role is all about making sure we give our products the showcase they deserve - one which makes them not only look great, but also inspires and appeals to customers. It's about communicating deals too, helping customers find the right products at the right time - and perhaps even discover products they never knew existed!
- It's worth remembering that if we don’t display our products at their very best, we undermine all the great work that our teams have done in designing them. That's why your role as a Visual Stylist will be so important - you'll be the one creating displays that are as good as our products.
- However you come to us, you’ll have the fashion sense, eye for detail and head for pressure to be consistently, creatively brilliant day in, day out.
- Bring us all that, and you'll have the opportunity to play an exciting, visible part in the success of M&S - quite an incentive.
- 20% staff discount