Sales Assistant - Nespresso
Nespresso’s retail network is expanding and we are looking for a team of passionate and driven Boutique Sales Assistants, or, as we like to call them, Coffee Specialists, to support the growing success of the brand.
Nespresso is a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
- Our network of Boutique stores has recently expanded – which means we have brand new roles for some fantastic Boutique Coffee Specialists. Just like our brand ambassador, George Clooney, the Nespresso coffee experience is innovative, stylish, sophisticated and difficult to resist.
- We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Vivalto, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
- Ensuring a premium customer experience through exceptional customer service and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
- Welcoming customers to the boutique
- Being a proud and passionate brand ambassador of Nespresso
- Take responsibility, show motivation and in return, you can expect great opportunities.
- We are looking for confident and personable individuals who can demonstrate exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support where needed.
- Have experience within the retail industry, ideally from a luxury background.
- Have experience in working with large organisations within the retail sector, but we are happy to consider those from a different background who have the requisite skill-set.
- In return, as part of Nestlé SA, we offer first-class training and great development opportunities. Plus, you can count on us for an attractive benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus, and 25 days holiday, with bank holidays on top.