Sales Consultant - Part Time
Presently there is an opening for several part time sales consultants, ideally with sales experience selling watch & jewellery merchandise.
Candidates with exceptional talent not directly experienced within this sector could be considered they would though need to be fast on the uptake and demonstrate clearly a good comprehension of what is takes to sell & relationship build within an adjacent luxury goods market ( Fragrance , Cosmetics , High-end Fashion etc. )
This new store investment will enable LAING to consolidate their watch offer to focus on our customers most loved luxury brands - these will be marketed alongside the companies own ranges of hand -picked diamonds and exclusive designs - providing the very finest pieces of jewellery & horology for our customers to buy.
- As to sales approach you need to be inherently customer service driven with a passion for the brands that you are tasked to sell in-store.
- Product and brand knowledge need to surpass all other re-sellers and to assist with this our clients suppliers frequently train in-store as well as invite group employees to attend relevant seminars; ensuring both core and future releases are ever confidently represented .
- In-store every enquiry or purchase should be seen as an opportunity to further gild loyalty to all that LAING can offer.
- You should be a sales opportunist able to inspire each store guests to feel comfortable and able to gain trust from those in a position to purchase their dream timekeeping item.
- Organisationally you need to be an accurate with all administrational tasks - be hands-on when it comes to ensuring merchandise is correctly displayed and once complete competence is accomplished with either a brand or a daily set store task be prepared to share this good practice with as eager performance- minded colleagues.
- Client networking in the field of Luxury goods is definitely an area of further sales development opportunity - your flair for communication will undoubtedly make a difference here.
- At all times the very strictest operational standards are in place - spanning stock security , awareness of achieving store & personal targets alongside adherence to brand best practices as laid down by our clients suppliers.