Customer Services Team - Craft Beer Bar
3 days left
We're looking for part time staff to join our team in one of Southampton's leading craft beer venues. Hours are scheduled on a flexible basis comprising of 15-20 hours a week. Evening, Weekend and late night availability is essential.
- The ideal candidate should have great customer service skills with the ability to handle pressure during busy times.
- You should be comfortable with manual handling of casks and kegs, including moving stock from our storage space across the street.
- Being comfortable working alone at quieter moments is also an essential part of the job.
- Opening and setting up the bar, including cleaning and restocking
- Maintaining the quality of draught beer dispense, especially the condition of cask ale
- Writing tasting notes and menus
- Ensuring licence and regulatory compliance
- Closing down and cash handling
- Serving some of the best beer, wine, cider and cocktails in Southampton
- Knowledge of craft beer and experience working in craft beer focused venues is an advantage, as is hospitality experience of any kind.
- However these aspects are not essential and you are encouraged to apply if you are interested in learning about the industry.
- Full training will be provided and greater attention will be paid to your personality, energy, enthusiasm and ability to build a rapport with customers than your technical knowledge or experience.
- We are looking for long term staff who are committed to becoming a valued member of our team, please do not apply for holiday or gap-filling work.
- Students are welcome if you can commit to working evenings and weekends.