Press and Marketing Internship
The Press Internship is a position that works closely with the press team to
ensure the delivery of all press and marketing materials within the ERDEM
This role provides assistance with sample requests, press day organisation,
administrative support and assistance with the seasonal shows. The ideal
candidate will have excellent organisational and time management skills and
should be able to prioritise work efficiently. Should be undertaking a degree
that relates to public relations, marketing or fashion. Good written and
verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail are a necessity. It is
vital for the candidate to work in a fast paced yet effective manner to execute
tasks accurately and on time. Adaptability and a positive attitude is key
within this position.
- Be point of contact within company for sample requests,
- Facilitating the sample needs of the press, production, development,
- design, wholesale and e-commerce departments.
- Create commercial invoices for press and sales shipments and record all in the required manner.
- Assist in the archiving of press samples.
- Assist in the sending out of press gifts.
- Record courier and gifting expenses.
- Run errands for department - post office runs, nearby sample deliveries, etc
- Support team in preparing for any projects such as photo shoots, store installations, sample sales, etc.
- Keep the sample closet, samples and the general office merchandised, clean and tidy.
- Support team in preparing for the bi annual fashion show.
- Monitor illegal online activity affecting the brand.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials and imagery for social media use.