We’re EE. And we’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating a culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That’s why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
- Our high street stores are where the action is. And there couldn’t be a better time to join us. From face-timing long-lost aunts in the States, to streaming boxsets on the go – whatever our customers want to do, our retail teams are working hard to help them get connected. So, join us as a Customer Advisor and you’ll do more than just sell our products and services. You’ll have the opportunity to get hands-on with our top tech and we’ll give you all the training you need to help pass the good stuff on. So whether our customers are looking for the lowdown on the latest fitness apps, or just want to get to grips with our roaming deals – you’ll have everything you need to wow them with a super service and keep them coming back for more.
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service
- Keep up to date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to make our customers feel welcome whilst in store.
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times. – stocking up accessories
- To assist our store teams in setting up customer devices and transferring customer data
- Have a strong background engaging and delighting customers in a sales or service environment
- Be able to show how you’ve worked to and achieved high level of customer service or deadlines
- Show an interest in communications technology
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
- Have worked in retail, sales or service
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector.