Sales Assistant - Southampton Central Rail
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer focused environment and highlighting promotions to join our store.
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value.
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member