Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
- Our Retail Advisers have one thing in common – they genuinely want to help customers get the most out of their technology. Some customers know exactly what they want. Others don’t know where to start. You’ll connect with them by asking the right questions. Listening and then explaining things in just the right way, above everything - you’ll just be your brilliant self.
- Joining Vodafone means we’ll support and encourage you every step of the way here. If you have sales and retail experience - great - but don't worry if you don't - what's most important is your attitude and drive to deliver personal & store targets through a brilliant customer service - we can train you in everything else. Bring all of that, and you can look forward to one of the best hourly rates on the high street along with stacks of other great benefits and discounts.
- We're committed to recruiting the best people, whatever their background. If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition or any other individual need, we'd be happy to talk to you about making reasonable adjustments to our application and selection process that will enable you to be your best.
- We would love to hear from you and invite you to complete our Video Application - this may sound daunting, but honestly it’s simple to use and you choose when and where you want to do it. We know it’s hard to stand out on paper, so we use video applications so you can do just that and truly bring your personality to life. We are also keen to hear why you are passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences and what motivates and drives you to deliver goals. If you are successful at this stage we’ll then invite you to meet us in one of our stores.
- £8.45 an hour whilst you’re learning rising to £8.80 an hour when you’re at your best after just three months.