Placement at EIMS - IT/Tech Sales and Marketing
Why join EIMS for your work placement year?
We are a successful multinational sales and marketing agency representing the best technology brands in the world. By working with us, you will have access to career opportunities typically not available outside of London and the larger cities.
We place a lot of importance on creating a fun work environment, where learning and development are encouraged. Today, we are growing our Bournemouth location looking for a Business Development agent to join our multi cultural team.
Successful candidates will be interested in starting a career in technology sales & marketing by driving growth for our clients and striving for success whilst making a lasting impact at our Bournemouth Headquarters
Starting Salary: £9.00/hr
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
We are located in Bournemouth City Center (Richmond Hill, BH1)
Language skills required (one of the below):
We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities. You will lead our efforts to generate revenue with new clients by executing a disciplined new business development protocol. You will research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on trade journal leads and opportunities, and coordinate with brand marketing.
- identify new business opportunities
- engage with target companies with the perspective of building new business opportunities
- think critically when planning to assure project success
- develop business plans,
- define partner programs,
- monitor prospective clients' market share, competitors and more
- have a passion for learning, technology, sales, and marketing
- have excellent communication skills in German
- be able to meet deadlines
- be quick in making ad-hoc decisions
- be focused and the ability to think strategically
- exceptional ongoing training on new technologies and sales and marketing, lots of personal-development
- clear career progression path - the ability to join the fast track management program and learn the fundamentals of a sales environment (without the pressure of actually selling)
- opportunity to work in our other offices around the world
- company benefits (discounts for gym and restaurants)
- awesome people to work with and great team support
- very sleek and stylish office to work in
- roof top tarace, football table, monthly social events
- clear career path to become Team Manager, Project Manager, Sales/Account Manager
- due to huge expansion - opportunities to develop own operational and marketing projects