Consortio is a specialist recruitment company currently focused in the Maritime, Architectural and Pharmaceutical space. We work with candidates that are earning anywhere from £50,000 to £150,000 a year. These candidates are aiming to find the best opportunities for their career and that’s what we offer them. Our Clients are major blue chip companies with well-known names like BP and Shell, through to hundreds of names you may never have heard of. Our business is international so we work with candidates and clients from all over the world and of course travel round the world to meet them.
- Your job is to build a desk a bit like building your own business. You need to be an entrepreneurial minded person who thrives off hunting down opportunity and then using this opportunity to make money.
- Researching clients
- Making sales calls
- Advertising vacancies
- Searching our database for candidates for roles you have available
- Networking through headhunting methods to source new candidates
- Working with candidates to ensure they are fully prepared for the interviews they attend
- Negotiating – terms of business and employment contracts
- Closing deals!
- You will be personally mentored by the Managing Director of the company who has spent 10 years in the industry and has trained and developed over 40 recruitment consultants in his time. He will break the training down in to bite sized bits so you will always be learning something new every day and week. We have a structured training program that also includes regular reviews during your first 6 months until you’re ready to go it alone.
- Confident and positive as a person.
- Able to talk to anybody regardless of age, race, background and hold conversations easily.
- Not scared to be out of your comfort zone, instead you will find this exciting.
- Able to think your way out of problems by thinking on the spot.
- Gift of the gab certainly helps!
- Able to talk people around to your point of view.
- Keen to learn about new things and find research interesting.
- Able to sit in an office for 8/9 hours a day at a desk.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- The ability to speak to people in a professional manner.
- Money motivated! At the end of the day this a target driven and money making environment. If you’re not keen on making as much money as possible you will struggle in this role.
- Handle pressure. If you get stressed easily you will find this role hard. Sometimes you will be behind on your targets. This needs to motivate you to work harder, not worry and stress.
- It’s important to know that people can spend their whole working lives in recruitment and earn great money. Plenty of people don’t though and go on in to many different lines of work as the skill set you pick up is highly transferable.
- Industry leading training meaning you will fully understanding how to be a Recruitment Consultant.
- Earning between £26/30k in your first year if you only meet target. It’s possible to earn more against our uncapped commission scheme.
- Second year earnings are £36/43k and third years £47/56k. Again, you can seriously over perform against these. By your third year if you’re good you could earn over £100k which many people who have worked for our MD in the past have!
- As a growing business, we look for people that can develop with us. If your long-term aim is people management, we can accommodate and train you through a career path to meet these objectives.
- Company atmosphere
- We work our butts off at work and expect everyone that joins us to as well. That said we are always having a laugh and a joke and the office has a real “buzz” about it.
- We have monthly, quarterly and yearly prizes up for grabs.
- We do team prizes and incentives to get everyone to pull together.
- We have a huge drinks fridge in our office, if someone does a deal that week on a Friday we get the drinks on the go after lunch and everyone goes home at 4pm!
- The office has a huge TV in it which has leaderboards for all sorts of figures. It helps you know exactly how you’re performing against others in the office which creates a fun but competitive atmosphere.