As a leading game development studio based in the heart of Brighton, we pride ourselves in the development and design of high quality technology from slot games through to VR software and educational apps.
As part of our growth plan, we are looking for a Software Engineer who is proficient in the design, test and implementation of game features. As a Software Engineer, you will need exceptional knowledge of Object-oriented coding principles, a background in source control management and a good understanding of software architecture and design.
- To work alongside our development team to ensure we maintain our high standards of game development and software design
- Working in various areas of projects, including UI, 2D and 3D tools and rendering code
- Attending daily scrums
- Providing support and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- C# and Unity
- Ruby on Rails
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Competitive salary
- Attractive holiday packages
- Monthly social events
- A friendly, focused and relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development, with career progression
- Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the cities most sought after coffee shops, restaurants and bars