If you just fancy a year out of uni, then don’t apply for Aldi. Because our Industrial Placements really are like no other. From day one, you'll be at the heart of the business, rolling your sleeves up as an integral part of the team. It's this level of early responsibility that's helped our General Management Industrial Placement really take off. And now, based in our Atherstone Head Office, we’ve also added Corporate Buying, eCommerce and IT to the list.
- Whichever placement you choose, we'll invest loads of time in you. Over the 52 weeks, you'll get intensive training and rare exposure to our internal workings to add your impact. And by rotating across different teams, you'll become an expert in how our operations fit together to ensure a smooth-running business.
- If responsibility doesn't faze you, you can quickly prove your worth. It really is a year like no other. And, providing you impress, you’ll be encouraged to apply for a permanent role after you graduate. If you're on our General Management Industrial Placement, then you'll be perfectly prepared to join our award winning Area Manager Programme. Which could be the start of your fast track to leadership.
- To earn your placement, you'll be working towards a 2:1 in any discipline on a sandwich degree course. And for our eCommerce or IT programmes, a relevant degree will definitely come in handy but is not essential.
- You'll also have a minimum of 240 UCAS points (or 150 points for Scottish Highers) from your top 3 A-levels/Scottish Highers. It’s important you have the right to work in the UK.
- And, if you’re applying for our General Management Industrial Placement, you'll also need a full driving licence and access to a car. All other placements in Atherstone don't require access to a car, but you'll still need a driving licence.