Energy Compliance Manager
Resourcematics Limited undertakes a diverse range of projects to deliver data and analytical services on water, agriculture and energy sectors. With a small, dynamic team of Oxbridge graduates, Resourcematics is gaining wider recognition in these sectors.
In energy sector, we engage with utilities and partner organisations by helping them to meet the compliance requirements of energy related government schemes such as the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and Warm Home Discount (WHD).
- The successful candidate will become a key member of a small and busy team to offer services to our client base with emphasis on technical excellence, client care and effective project management.
- The candidate would require working knowledge in domestic energy efficiency and compliance checks. We will also consider graduates with degree in energy related field and strong desire to build career in building energy efficiency.
- We are looking for a Compliance Manager to undertake important tasks to be a part of the team. The role includes desktop based analysis and audits to identify energy savings and ensuring our clients are compliant with legislative requirements.
- Previous experience of working on regulatory obligations from a compliance or policy perspective, and knowledge of building energy efficiency would be advantageous.
- Be confident working in both a busy team environment and on their own initiative
- Highly analytical and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with senior management both internally and externally
- Carry out desktop compliance audits, compliance reporting, and data management
- Knowledge of SAP, RdSAP and building energy efficiency highly advantageous
- Research on relevant energy topics and communicate to staff and customers
- Advance user of Microsoft Office programs, especially MS Excel with the ability to generate pivot tables and scrutinise large datasets
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes in priorities
- Capability to multitask, prioritise and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Quick to pick up new skills and knowledge
- Flexible team player with a positive, proactive and enthusiastic nature with a high desire to succeed
- Effective networking and partnering with business clients to resolve issues and offer best support
Fixed-term, from August 2017 to September 2018 with possibility of extension.