Graduate Business Developer / Account Manager - London
The Business Developer is responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of TransPerfect’s services
- Identify prospective customers and individual organizations to focus on sales activities
- Develop new client relationships via cold calling, the Internet, and trade shows
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Promote and educate clients regarding TransPerfect’s services
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the Production Management Team
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Proven sales / client management track record or a strong desire to enter the world of sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.