2018 Compliance Full Time Analyst Program - Japan
Launch your career developing solutions that drive business growth in line with evolving industry regulations and requirements. Our compliance team works globally across all lines of business to protect both client interests and shareholder value.
- Work in partnership with our top-tier professionals, providing advice on the impact of existing and future regulatory requirements, as well as independent input on new business strategies, product lines, policies and education, operation processes, risk mitigation and control.
- This Compliance Analyst program offers unique insight into JPMorgan Chase's Compliance function, and the opportunity to work on compliance related projects, present findings and make meaningful contributions on teams with experienced professionals.
- We're looking for confident leaders with exceptional integrity and the initiative to drive forward change.
- A well-rounded academic background with an interest in the Compliance function
- Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0 or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience researching and interpreting laws and regulations
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Available to start full-time from April to July 2018