- Our two-year programme is designed to give you immediate hands-on exposure where you will gain on the job training from highly-respected professionals.
- The programme consists of three secondments, two of which will be based in your home location and one international secondment to an office in the US, Bermuda, Singapore, the UK or Europe.
- We offer a comprehensive training programme combining in-house courses with specialist external facilitation, along with the opportunity to study professional qualifications.
- To qualify for our programme we expect you to have a solid academic record and have achieved, or be expecting to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent.
- To be successful, you will have the unrestricted right to work in the country in which the role resides without the support of a work visa.You will be able to speak and write fluently in business English.
- You will also be numerate, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and share our company values.