Entry-Level Tax Assistant Scheme
- Your first role at the firm would be as a Tax Assistant, based within one of our business groups, and would be a structured entry level opportunity. During your first weeks, you will have full-time technical training and inductions. All training assumes no prior knowledge of tax or accounting.
- After that, you will join your practice group to start applying this knowledge to client work while continuing your development through further formal training and on-the-job learning. You will initially be processing a variety of tax returns moving to more complex cases and ultimately developing the skills to offer clients tax advice.
- Whichever degree you may be studying for, we encourage applications from high achieving students as long as they have obtained or anticipating an upper second class degree.
- A record of any work experience would also be looked upon favourably.
- You will have the opportunity to study for professional qualifications, starting with the US Enrolled Agent (EA), before potentially progressing to the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) and the Certified Tax Adviser (CTA).