Customer Service Analyst - New Graduate Program
FIS is seeking new college graduates (0-2 years of work experience) to join our full-time New Graduate Program starting in June at our Jacksonville office, where you will join a dedicated and growing Integrated Solutions Customer Service team.
Once you have completed a month’s introduction to FIS and as you focus on specific products and solutions, you will have the chance to become a subject matter expert in your area(s) and the opportunity of progressing to a variety of roles, for example in Client Services, Professional Services, Product development and any of the other careers FIS Buy Side solutions offers.
The role of Customer Service Analyst offers tremendous growth at FIS, as it offers opportunities to learn, progress and excel in your career with our company.
You will be trained in issue troubleshooting and resolution of complex financial solutions software, client facing support systems and processes which provide the basis of our customer service landscape. You will gain in-depth knowledge and experience of FIS products, solutions and services and will have the opportunity to apply this knowledge to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Analytical tasks, using business, product and technical knowledge you have gained
- Incident handling and management
- Client focus
- Incident support of complex financial or technical issues
- Queue management and prioritization
- Revenue opportunity identification and generation
- Management reporting
- Process improvement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Masters level qualification a plus
- Finance and/or Accounting qualifications/experience is beneficial
- Understanding of financial markets is a plus
- Computer science qualification or programming/development experience is a plus
- Advanced Mathematics qualifications is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn the products, processes and related industries
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with ‘hands-on’ approach
- Highly motivated and keen to succeed
- Quality and detail oriented
- Recognizable leadership skills
- Personable and passionate about what you do
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations and incidents
- Team player and willing to progress in a rapidly changing environment