Internship in FIS - C++ Developer
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship.
- This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 20 or 40 hours per week.
- Candidates will get an opportunity for a full time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
- Each intern will get hands on experience and a mentor who will work with him/her in order to teach and develop their skills on daily basis.
- Must be university graduates or in their final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation at the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Organizational Sciences
- Willingness to learn and develop existing knowledge and skills especially in .C++ (and related technologies) and object oriented programming
- Candidates should have ability to work both in a team environment and alone;
- Good communications skills are expected
- Written and spoken English is required.