Business Technology - Graduate Development Programme
Please note – you will be required to attend a mandatory Assessment Centre in Milton Keynes on Tuesday 22nd August and, if successful, must be available to begin your first placement on Monday 4th September.
Places are offered on a first-come first-served basis, so we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible!
The DHL Business Technology Graduate Programme provides exciting placement opportunities for graduates to experience a broad range of different environments within both Central and Regional Technology teams which include Project Delivery, Infrastructure and Service Management. As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL’s high profile customers in our Consumer, Life Sciences, Retail, Automotive, Specialist Services & Transport, Engineering, Energy & Chemical sectors.
Our graduates are empowered to take the initiative, actively get involved in different activity and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business, customers and the environment.
During your programme, you may undertake a variety of positions and be involved in IT Projects which you would support & manage.
- 24 month structured programme
- 2 x 12 month placements
- Based in either a site or Central IT Team
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support towards your APM or ITIL professional qualification in second year
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:1 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in a Business-related subject (strong focus on commerciality and customer centricity is essential)
- Our placements do not require a highly technical background in computer programming or computer science but an interest in the project management and implementation of our technology solutions.
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics / supply chain industry in the UK market
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to travel within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence at the start of the programme
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Confident communicator – able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the programme; salary and benefits package (please visit our website for more details); and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
- We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.