Trainee Chartered Accountant (Graduate)
A graduate role at Crowe Clark Whitehill is the perfect opportunity to maximise your potential with the range of prospects we offer. All our trainees will receive comprehensive training and client exposure right from the start, combining the best technical tuition, personal and professional development.
To develop your career and professional experience, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors and industries, as well as getting involved in a variety of assignments.
We are looking for graduates with the attitude and commitment to meet the needs of our award winning firm. In return, trainees share in the success of one of the UK’s leading audit, tax and advisory firms.
- Graduates join us on a three year training programme working both on their own and as part of a team to deliver audit, accounting and advisory services to clients, whilst studying to obtain the ACA qualification provided by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Once qualified, graduates can carry on building their career with us by specialising in a particular service area, or by taking an international secondment with a member firm in the Crowe Horwath International network. However long you stay with us, your career path will be tailored for you. We take the time to understand each individual’s hopes and goals and promote a culture of support which allows you to be challenged whilst feeling valued. For more information on the ACA qualification, visit the ICAEW website.
- If you have a genuine interest in accountancy and finance, an enquiring mind, enthusiasm to learn and strong communication skills, we’d like to meet you
- an expected or achieved 2:1 or First Class degree (or equivalent)
- BBB (or equivalent UCAS points) from three A Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English Language