Marketing Associate (Content and Engagement) – Personal Care
As a global leader in speciality chemicals, we continue to succeed and strengthen our delivery of innovative and sustainable solutions to the Beauty and Personal Care industry. We are passionate and excited about how we can develop and utilise new technologies to shape and inspire changes within an ever growing market place. Our Marketing teams play a key role in ensuring we are dynamic and focussed on reaching our desired business audience, attracting and engaging them to open up opportunities as well as building our existing relationships.
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Personal Care team as a Marketing Associate based at our Head Offices, Cowick Hall in East Yorkshire. In this role working for the Regional Marketing Manager EMEA, you will develop and implement effective marketing campaigns using a multichannel approach to establish new customer leads and engagement, generating best return-on-investment. You will collaborate with the wider team to ensure the content and output of campaigns is tailored to their location. You will also be involved in a number of digital projects as well as designing and updating website content to reflect the current sector focus.
- You must have a passion for Beauty and Personal Care products
- You will be an effective communicator, capable of building effective working relationships and producing a high standard of written work
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- You will be a proactive problem solver, able to extract value from marketing data and assess the best options available
- You will be creative with a keen eye for design and new trends
- Educated to degree level ideally within a Marketing or Digital subject area or have equivalent Marketing experience
- Previous experience within a multichannel marketing environment (Desirable)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and SiteCore (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Desirable)
- You will have an awareness and/or experience of customer engagement and experience marketing through multiple channels (including events) (Desirable)
- Project management experience (Desirable)
- An understanding of chemistry or experience in a technical industry (Desirable)
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive benefits package including: defined benefit pension scheme with death in service benefit, 25 days paid holiday allowance (plus bank holidays), free lunch in on-site restaurant and access to share incentive plans.