Switzerland: Summer Internship
A Summer Internship with Credit Suisse in Switzerland puts you at the center of one of the most comprehensive student programs in the industry. This is an opportunity to gain experience in a specific business area.
- During this 10 to 12 week program, you will be part of a team, charged with solving real problems and making a real impact.
- The program is open to students in the advanced stages of their Master’s studies who plan to graduate within the next 12 months.
- Our goal is to not just recruit the best graduates for our bank, but to also place the best candidates in the right positions. This means that if you show potential and demonstrate exceptional performance as a summer intern, you will have the chance to secure a place in our Career Start Program after completing your studies.
- Opportunities to network with professionals throughout the company.
- Support from management, and an assigned buddy to help guide you through the program and answer questions about the industry and the bank.
- A structured evaluation and review process to help identify your strengths, and point out areas that need improvement.
- On-the-job training to help build your career portfolio.
- Exposure to other departments and business areas.