Trainee Product, system and approvals Engineer
Are looking for your first step on your career ladder in engineering ? Or have recently passed your Mechanical engineering degree ?
Then this role could be for you!!
Due to continued expansion, a dynamic Company based in Wokingham, is seeking a Trainee Product, system and approvals Engineer to join their highly successful team.
- To design mechanical discharge valves, products and arrange for their testing and approval to international standards.
- To prepare solid models in SolidWorks and test for strength and flow.
- Prepare manufacturing drawings.
- Prepare support documentation including system design manuals and data sheets.
- To assist the engineering department when necessary.
- To assist where necessary in the running of the business.
- The company will give you every opportunity to experience the different functions within the organisation so that you can consider your career development and to make an educated decision of your future work role.
- For instance, we anticipate future activities such as:
- Preparing for new product launches and client support.
- Design of support material e.g. brochures
- Sales support, customer premises based training days, consultant seminars etc.
- Training will be given in all tasks which you undertake. We have written procedures which you are expected to follow and improve.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with an aptitude for computer based engineering biased solutions, demonstrating a knowledge of the technology and regulatory standards.
- They must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written responses to emails, tender documents, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Competent in Solid Works, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, AutoCAD
- £19,000 - £24,000 per annum DOE
- Full time - Monday - Friday 08.30am - 16.30pm
- Free parking
- Safety clothing will be provided