We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a global IT provider based in cosmopolitan Solihull. The role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to undertake the general ledger accounting, as well as take responsibility for a range of month end reporting; including balance sheet reconciliations as well as analysing a range of financial information submitted by subsidiary organisations. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a complex and dynamic finance department.
- Fixed Asset and Prepayment accounting, Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns and assisting with annual financial reporting
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs
- Provide analysis and commentary on financial variances
- Support on ad hoc projects as required
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector
- Expertise in financial reporting
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information with non-finance stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information