Sheridan Maine Public Practice is working with a progressive, growing Accountancy Practice to recruit a strong Accountant.
This Practice, who offer study support, services a varied client base where the successful candidate will be exposed to an interesting workload centred around Accounts preparation.
- Accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Corporation Tax computations and Self Assessment Tax returns.
- Meeting deadlines for Statutory Account submission, VAT returns and Payroll.
- Winning new clients and managing their files.
- The Practice is seeking candidates who are either AAT Qualified or Part Qualified in or studying ACA/ ACCA. However, our client are open to hearing from those who are not formally Qualified but can demonstrate the necessary experience as well.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.