An international law firm based in Chelmsford are looking to recruit a junior Administrator to work alongside the HR team. They are looking for somebody who is eager and passionate to get into HR. The role is reporting into the HR Advisor.
- Arrange the Induction programme for all new joiners
- Assist with the administration for external and internal secondments both in the UK and our international offices
- Attend and assist with agency briefings and job briefings from internal stakeholders
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for new Trainees and Trainees upon qualification and Legal Apprentices
- Maintain and update HRPro (HR database) with benefit and pension information
- Contribute to ER projects and initiatives including restructures, outsourcing, career structures, contractual changes and the implementation of new policies.
- Highly professional with strong client facing skills and an ability to forge strong and lasting internal relationships
- Previous Admin experience and looking to get into HR
- Ability to communicate at all levels with good organisational skills