We are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join our small, friendly Compliance team.
- Monitoring transactions for potentially suspicious activity.
- Undertaking branch based reviews.
- Tracking the completion of recommendations made as part of compliance or internal audit reviews, chasing outstanding issues and preparing progress reports.
- Producing MI reports and associated commentary summarising the performance of the department in meeting its objectives.
- Dealing with data subject access requests and compliance queries from a range of internal and external people.
- A Level equivalent standard of education.
- Experience of complying with regulations.
- Minimum of one year's work experience.
- Computer literate - competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Full, valid driving licence.
- Honesty and integrity.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Firm and resolute where need be, but always willing to listen to others' points of view.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Experience in a similar role (Compliance, Auditing). (Desirable)
- Financial Services industry experience. (Desirable)
- Understanding and application of the FCA handbook. (Desirable)
- Experience in conducting reviews, liaising with stakeholders and securing buy-in to recommendations. (Desirable)
- Experience of reviewing transactions for trends or potentially suspicious activity. (Desirable)
- Ability to produce reports for management. (Desirable)
- Experience working in a small team. (Desirable)