Cash & Asset Servicing Administrator
International investment management group, managing assets for both institutions and private investors.
- You will provide support for the Middle Office Cash & Asset servicing Team, liaising with outsourced back-office and custodians as required.
- To monitor and ensure that all Cash, Stock and Income Reconciliations are monitored and exceptions dealt with in a timely manner and within the agreed parameters with third parties as appropriate.
- Monitor overdrafts on all accounts and arrange appropriate cover.
- Investigate and process debit interest charges and assign as appropriate.
- Process class action claims and proceeds in accordance with the Class Action Policy.
- Be involved in the daily processing of tasks as well as improving all facets of operational processes associated with the team's responsibilities.
- Previous experience in an administrative role in professional office environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confidence in working with numerical information
- Good problem solver, tenacious attitude