Finance Officer job with a housing association in Stockport paying up to £12 per hour.
A large housing organisation in Stockport. My client has lead the way for over 20 years in providing affordable and secure housing for buyers. They pride themselves on demonstrating their visions and values in everything they do in their work, and focus on developing and progressing their staff.
- As a Finance Officer you will be responsible for the end to end processing of accounts payable and receivable invoices.
- You will be involved in posting rents invoices, and also matching bank reconciliations to the ledger.
- You will also be required to handle queries when they arise.
- There will also be the opportunity to expand your finance experience with month end processes, such as accruals, pre-payments and journals, which will help to enhance your finance career.
- You will have previous experience of accounts payable and receivable within a housing organisation.
- You will also have a thorough understanding of posting rents invoices, and matching bank reconciliations to the ledger.
- Experience with month end processes is preferable but not essential.
- A salary paying up to £12 per hour dependant on experience. The opportunity to work with an expanding housing association, who are offering long-term career opportunities and progression.