Graduate Electrical Engineer
Our Warsaw team are widely acknowledged to be at the forefront of innovation in the European construction industry. Our engineers, designers and technicians are creative, lateral thinkers who passionately deliver a portfolio of exciting projects – including the Copernicus Science Centre, Q22, Wilenska Metro Station, Museum of Modern Art in Wroclaw and the Polish Embassy in Berlin.
- You will embrace the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability. Sustainable design is top of our corporate agenda.
- Undertake detailed electrical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations).
- Ensuring service and project work are carried out to an excellent standard - within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design solutions.
- Plan and manage input to CAD for production of design work.
- Represent BuroHappold at meetings with clients, other professionals and suppliers.
- You must have obtained a Masters degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Dialux (knowledge of Revit would be advantageous)
- Good English skills, and German would be advantageous