Open to graduates of all disciplines, the ASPIRE Programme is a great way to explore both our business and your own talents, with mentorship to help you agree the most suitable part of the business for you. We’ll challenge and stretch you, but it’s up to you to make the most of this intensive learning opportunity. To help you on your way, you'll have a personal coach, and mentoring from a Managing Director. There’s also plenty of support to study for professional qualifications awarded by industry bodies such as CIMA, CIOB and RICS.
- Land & Planning. This team is responsible for identifying and sourcing the best locations for new developments. It's fast moving and, in today's climate, extremely competitive in its focus.
- Commercial. This team ensures we build our homes in the most cost-effective manner. They're responsible for appointing subcontractors, quantity surveying, estimating, and material buying.
- Finance. This isn't just about processing numbers, it's about collecting vital information which informs decisions and drives our business.
- Sales. The Sales team carries out a wide range of activities including market research and promotional material. With a focus on high quality customer service, the team is made up of site based professionals who advise and guide our customers first-hand. The on-site team is supported by an office based team including part exchange, sales progression and marketing.
- Construction. Construction has a wide-ranging remit. Site Managers are responsible for ordering materials, managing big projects with large numbers of people, ensuring health and safety and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Technical. This team is involved in all aspects of housing design, innovation and engineering. They're responsible for researching the best materials.
- Year One consists of six two-month placements on rotation, designed to give an all-round insight into our business. At the same time, formal development modules will focus on leadership and project management skills.
- Year Two is a chance to specialise in your chosen area. The projects are longer, the challenges greater, the experience more focused and intense. You’ll be supported with training in vital leadership skills such as communication, presentation, motivation and performance management.