This business is working at the heart of ‘mobile’ and ‘analytics’, two of the two most compelling areas in IT today – they are an early stage company poised for spectacular growth with the backing of both institutional and industry investors, and are looking to become the leaders in the area of actionable analytics.
They are experts at helping companies monitor their enterprise mobile devices, spotting issues before they have an impact and highlighting ways to make improvements that will increase the return on investment
- You will be working on a cloud-based enterprise mobile analytics solution which optimises mobile devices.
- A standard user interface means it's quick and easy to set up and provides real time actionable insights on the most common metrics via an interactive dashboard.
- Using up-to-date agile software engineering practices (Test driven development, continuous delivery, pair programming)
- Developing, testing and deploying new features and improvements in existing product
- Server-side development using Node.js and AWS Stack (DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, S3)
- If you have experience with the following that would be great, but don’t worry if not as this knowledge can be developed: Angular/React; Node.js; Source control with Git, using GitHub workflow; AWS Stack (DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, S3)
- The development team is located in a converted farm building in the middle of an Orchard to the south of Oxford. The location is idyllic and it is not unknown for development meetings to be held in hammocks or round a barbecue.
- There is a focus on ongoing learning and development, and you will even have your own self-managed learning budget.
- It is possible to commute from Oxford, Reading and Swindon- if using public transport, Didcot is the nearest station, a couple of the team cycle off road from there, or there is a bus for the less adventurous (though there is still a bit of a walk after).