Trainee Management Accountant
A leading business based near Ely are looking for a Trainee Management Accountant to join their finance team.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and supporting the finance team you will be joining a successful organisation that have experienced substantial growth and are looking to continue this trend.
- You will play an essential role, responsible for month end management accounts, budgets and forecasts, analysis and KPI's.
- Weekly reconciliations - investigating any variances
- Purchase Order Reporting
- Operations reporting
- Monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the charge cost centres
- Analysis and liaise with budget holders
- Assisting in the annual budgets process
- Provide cover for the Management Accountant and adhoc finance duties.
- The successful applicant will be at least AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA,ACA,CIMA with a strong financial background.
- You will have strong excel and communication skills, able to use your initiative and aspire to learn and integrate yourself.
- You will be confident, dedicated and keen to learn.