I'm delighted to be working in partnership with an IFA practice who are looking for a Corporate Pensions Administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative services to support the delivery of Pensions services to clients.
My client is particularly looking for you to have experience within Group Pension Plans and Auto enrolment.
- To provide accurate and timely administrative support to group pension and employee benefit schemes ensuring compliance with internal and statutory requirements.
- To ensure all Group Pension Scheme contributions and Group Risk premiums are paid on time.
- To operate as a member of the Corporate Services administrative team, including liaison with Advisers and other staff as required, to ensure all administrative activity is completed accurately and on time.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date computer records in order to support business activity effectively.
- To ensure documentation is issued in line with all compliance requirements, and ensure that files are prepared for scanning within the agreed company guidelines and that the scanning process is carried out accurately.
- To assist with the scanning process for Pension Business.
- Notify the Compliance Manager immediately of all complaints received.
- To adhere to the Company's Data Protection policy and other regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience of an administrative role within the corporate pensions sector.
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Capable of effective time management and task prioritisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Literate and numerate
- Good team working skills
- Capable of working with limited supervision and guidance
- A genuine interest in developing knowledge
- A desire to keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Confident in taking on new responsibilities and is stimulated by challenging goals
- In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and the opportunity to progress with Financial Services examinations.