Bioquell is a world leader in providing hi-tech bio-decontamination equipment and services within healthcare, life sciences and military environments. Our unique low temperature, residue-free hydrogen peroxide vaporisation (HPV) technology has been proven to provide rapid, repeatable, safe and reliable eradication of microbiological pathogens from rooms and other interior spaces.
A brand new role has arisen for an individual to supervise and participate in the manufacture, installation and servicing of the UK based Pod product. Reporting directly to the Pod manager, this individual will be responsible for liaising with Bioquell’s production and procurement departments to ensure the Pod is built within tight deadlines in a quick, safe and efficient manner.
On site installation duties will include the loading and unloading, installation and ultimately final customer handover. This individual would be the main point of contact for both the Bioquell installation team and the customer.
A vital aspect to the role is providing the highest level of customer support and service. This entails servicing and maintaining the existing install base.
The individual would also provide CAD support to the Pod design team during excessively busy periods.
- Maintaining a safe working environment within the Pod build area.
- Scheduling and planning logistics of Pod installs around the UK.
- Meeting tight deadlines set by the Pod manager.
- Assisting production team with the manufacture and assembly of the standard sub-assemblies,
- Arranging and completing Pod servicing with customer.
- Generating CAD models and room layouts in project development.
- Working with customers to ensure a high level of customer service and maintenance.
- Working with the inside sales professionals to establish contacts and follow up leads
- Attending client meetings
- Supporting colleagues in sales activities and design tasks.
- Short - Medium Term Goals: 1-6 months:
- Learn and develop the Pod operations pipeline, assisting the Pod manager with logistics planning and site surveys.
- Take on responsibility of Pod dry build management, ensuring the Pod is built quickly and packed down ready for installation.
- Learn CAD basics to assist Pod design team with site proposals.
- Develop a service plan with Pod manager to ensure all UK based products are maintained and customers are supported.
- Long Term Goals:
- Generate additional sales opportunities for the Bioquell during servicing visits.
- Build good relationships with on-site customers.
- Help to continually develop Bioquells sales approach so that we maximise our market position
- Lead and run all dry build and installation procedures.
- The ideal candidate would have excellent practical skills and demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving. The candidate should be a natural leader and have previous experience in presenting/interaction with customers.
- Good time management and a high attention to detail are essential to ensure products are completed on time and to the high standards set by Bioquell and the Pod team.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor or a similar CAD package is beneficial but not essential as training can be provided. A degree within product deisgn or an associated engineering degree would be advantageous.