Credit Control Administrator
Credit Controller to join our market leading client based in Peterborough in either a permanent position or they will also consider candidates on a temp to perm basis. Based on skills and experience the role has a basic salary of up to £20k with a great benefits package and bonus scheme.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer accounts, preparing information for analysing and reviewing credit limits, controlling/managing ad hoc account amendments, ensuring cash flow and sales are maximised and bad debts minimised in line with company and departmental targets. Daily posting of incoming payments, cheque, bacs.
- Attention to detail, accurate and timely creation and maintenance of all customer accounts within SAP and relevant information on customer file.
- Prepare information for Sales Ledger Manager to review credit limits on a regular basis, evaluating and minimising possible risks.
- Achieve agreed SLA in line with company procedure and policy regarding new account set up.
- Resolve new account customer queries either verbally or in writing in a timely and focused way to maintain a positive customer relationship.
- Routing of queries to the appropriate departments for authorisation and follow up where necessary to ensure timely account set up for customers/maximise sales.
- Bring to the attention of Sales Ledger Manager any significant risk relating to potential bad debt, bounced cheques, payment reversal.
- Inputting/Matching receipts in a timely and accurate manner, raising ad hoc invoices and credit notes.
- Supporting all areas of credit control.
- Attention to detail/accuracy essential.
- Experience and knowledge of credit control procedures and discipline.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.