Our specialist and successful client is seeking an experienced Service/Installation Engineer to join their team.
- Carrying out regular servicing of automated products and reconditioning equipment when required by customers, either on site or at workshop.
- Carrying out onsite welding and repairs.
- Installation of new gates, barriers, bollards and fencing including groundworks and labouring.
- Installation of automated products to existing gates.
- Installation of Entry Systems: i.e. intercoms and card readers.
- Fault Finding on Site.
- Making up of control boards ready for installation.
- Organising and loading onto vehicle/trailer materials that are required for your day's work.
- Completing Engineers Report Sheets to include as much information as possible, but in a formal, concise manner.
- General workshop duties when required including cleaning, tidying, putting stock deliveries away and re-stocking your vehicle.
- General upkeep of company van and advising the office of mileage/problems to enable servicing/repairs to the vehicle to be arranged.
- Daily completion of a time sheet which will be handed to the office every Monday.
- Undertaking of supplier training courses and Health & Safety Test for CSCS Card.
- Experience working with Automated Gate Systems, both on an installation and servicing level.
- Knowledge of common problems to assist in fault finding.
- A Full UK Driving License.
- A wide electrical knowledge, and experience with access control/intercom systems and wiring of control panels.
- Availability to be included within a call-out rota, where you may get called out at unsociable hours.
- You will be asked to work Overtime when required.
- Experience with CCTV/Intruder Alarm Systems. (Desirable)
- A UK Driving License including the ability to tow a trailer. (Desirable)
- Ability to Weld. (Desirable)